My 15th Birthday Celebration


Today is Good Friday but it's also my birthday!!! Since my birthday falls on a Good Friday, I chose to celebrate a week earlier with my circle of friends so that we could reflect on Good Friday without any disruptions. And with that being said, we all agreed setting the date to April 7, 2017. It is the summer time already so I thought it would be a perfect idea to take them for a swim along with an early birthday lunch too (and a few slices of cake.. oopps!)







We went to this place called Rick Thalia's Farm. It's absolutely gorgeous and peaceful around there. I love the fresh surroundings and just everything about this place. What I loved most about there is the location. It's quite far away from the city that's why not a lot of people come here which means we had the place and the pool all to ourselves.





I love looking back at these photos because you can really tell how GENUINELY happy we were. This has been one of the highlights of my 2017. I very much wish that everyday could be like this. If only, if only, if only.

All I ever wanted for my birthday is to celebrate it with friends and watch them have fun and hear their loudest laughs as the day goes. And I feel like I've 100% fulfilled that. I'm forever grateful that I have been blessed with years that I was able to enjoy and remember. Thank you God for giving me every day to live a beautiful and wonderful life. So blessed that I am surrounded with people who love, motivate, and inspire me. It's beyond words to express how thankful I am. I hope that my 15 year old self will be more outgoing, adventurous and stronger.


And yes, I'm 15. Whoaaa! Time is ticking too fast and we just get older and older without realizing.





Something to reflect on this Good Friday.

"Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die."
-John 11:25-26









Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! Happy belated birthday!

    Charydee,
    gottabechez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charydee. Just checked yours and I love it! I see you have a youtube channel too so I might be checking your vids.

      Delete