Farewell 2016 and Welcome 2017



2016, what a year. I can't recap everything that happened because it just went by so quickly. But there were definitely highlights that I won't forget: making a blog, discovering other talents, exploring more, having true friends, losing someone I love and all of the above. 2016 was a year that has been an up and down journey for me. I've been happy, I cried, I was lonely, I've stood strong, but most especially I've learned a lot. This was the year that I had to realize and learn and during that process, my heart grew closer and closer to God. I am forever grateful for all of the blessings He showers me every day.
Anyways, I still can't believe that this year is coming to an end. It feels like yesterday when people were just welcoming 2016. But this is another opportunity for a fresh start to begin a better version of yourself. Just a little reminder is to keep setting goals and never stop dreaming. As we are about to close another book, let us be open to welcome a new one. Not too long now, 2017! See you soon.






Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment